DEADLINE : 16th October, 2016
Flying Arts is now seeking Expressions of Interest to join our 2017 Touring Artist and Facilitator Team. Our team facilitates a wide range of workshops and projects across the state.
Professional practicing artists and facilitators of all mediums and areas of arts management expertise are welcome to apply. There are also a number of priority areas we are specifically seeking to fill. These include:
– New media and digital artists
– Artists with in-classroom teaching experience
– Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander artists
– Facilitators with experience in community and public art
– Facilitators with arts business and arts management experience
– Artists and Facilitators from regional areas of Queensland
This is a two step application process. A number of factors are taken into account when putting together a balanced touring team, and not all applications are guaranteed to continue to Round Two, even if they address our priority areas.
Round Two applicants will be required to submit in more detail information on their art practice, experience and workshop plans upon advice of their progression from Round One.
Closing Date: 16 October, 2016
Please note: You will be required to upload a current CV when you make your application.
For more information please visit the – Flying Arts Website