DEADLINE : Monday 21st Nov, 5pm
Calling all artists to enter this annual award exhibition that attracts entries from artists all over Australia. The Linden Postcard Show is one of the only open entry award exhibitions left in Australia. If you enter you are guaranteed a spot on the gallery wall as well as a chance to win a prize or sell your work.
The 2012 prize pool is over $10,000:
- Linden Award $5,000
- Palais Theatre Management Artist Support Award of $2,000
- St Kilda Art Supplies $1,000 worth of art material.
- Member for Albert Park Award $600 (this work will be reproduced as a greeting card to be used exclusively by Martin Foley MP)
- Six Linden Postcard Awards $250 cash each and their works reproduced as Linden postcards
Judges for the 2012 Linden Postcard Show are Fenella Kernebone, Arts broadcaster; Rob McHaffie, artist; Phip Murray, Director, West Space.
The Linden Postcard Show is open to all Australian artists. Artists may enter up to three art works in any medium or style. The only restriction is size – works must measure no more than 30 x 30 x 30 cm.
- Image Credit : Connor Sinclair, Major Tom, 2011*