DEADLINE : 6th March, 2015
The 2015 M&G QLD Conference provides a major professional development opportunity for gallery and museum paid and volunteer staff throughout Queensland.
A full program will explore topical issues in museum and gallery practice. The conference also provides an ideal time to network with colleagues from around the state.
The Conference will explore participation, community engagement and ways of encouraging active involvement as our museums and galleries strive to be vibrant, accessible and essential places for communities and visitors alike.
You are invited to contribute to a dynamic and stimulating conference program by submitting proposals for papers which address the focus of the conference and one of the following themes:
- Participatory practice IS community engagement
- Co-creation, collaboration and community
- Volunteers are visitors too
- They want what? – Visitor needs and expectations
- Programming for diversity
- Demystifying the Australian Curriculum
- What’s the story? Compelling narratives to engage audiences
- Password fail – navigating digital engagement
For more information please visit the – Website