DEADLINE : November 1st, 2013
Oslo Screen Festival is now open for entries and would like to invite artists to send new video art works to the festival’s 4th edition in March 2014. The festival will take place at the cinemateque in Filmens Hus and other locations in the city. Please read the instructions before going to the online entry form at the bottom of the page.
- The festival entry is free.
- Submitted videos must have been completed after January 2012.
- Running time 10 min maximum (we are flexible, send us an email if your film is longer).
- All decisions are final.
- An award of €1000 will be given to the best video.
- All filmmakers will be informed by email of the selection results in January.
- Entry form must be completed online.
- One entry form per proposal.
- Each applicant can send maximum 3 submissions.
- Videos can be sent online with the entry form.
- You will be asked to upload a video online after filling the entry form.
- Non-English spoken videos should have English subtitles.
- If you are selected you will be asked to send your work in full resolution.
For more information please visit the website