WHEN : The next round closes on 24 October for insurance cover from 1 November.
Flying Arts is now pleased to offer practicing visual, crafts and design artists access to very cost effective insurance cover.
This insurance (underwritten by QBE) is only available to Flying Arts Accredited Members and covers: General Liability; Professional Indemnity; Product Liability Property in Care, Custody and Control; and Teaching.
The extent of cover includes:
- General Liability $20,000,000 on any one occurrence
- Products Liability $20,000,000 on any one occurrence
- Professional Indemnity $5,000,000
- Property in Physical & Legal Control $100,000
- Excess $250 per occurrence
For more information about the policy go to the website