DEADLINE : 31st October, 2017
• Involving the community in the development of the artist’s project
• The support of an institutional partner
• Diversity in the type of end results generated (film, performance, visual or audio creation, publication, exhibition, workshop,…)
WHO IS RESIDENCY FOR?
Visual artists, designers, chefs or curators of all nationalities who speak French and/or English. Minimum age: 30
- Artistic ambition
- Social impact
- Deadline for applications: 31 October 2017
- Selection of laureates: Late January 2018
- Residency begins: March 2018
Thalie Art Foundation is a private foundation based in Brussels. Its mission is to support socially engaged contemporary art that addresses social issues by inviting artists to reflect, act, and intervene in both everyday life and the political sphere, exploring the ways that our society is changing in order to promote innovation and social impact.