DEADLINE : December 1st, 2013
The Hold Artspace consists of three rooms each available separately for hire, offering flexible exhibition options for artists to exhibit, document or develop their artwork. Our gallery spaces are ideal for solo or group exhibitions and can accommodate artist talks, artist/group residencies, workshops, screenings, performances as well as exhibition openings and other special events.
The exhibition fees cover a comprehensive range of curatorial services, which include:
- Gallery Attendance Tuesday – Saturday
- Curatorial assistance & exhibition hanging
- Exhibition didactics and catalogue material
- Design of promotional material
- Promotion of exhibitions through electronic mail out and social media
- Documentation of work
- Documentation of openings and events
- Inclusion in online exhibition archive
- Hosting of exhibition openings and other special events (panel discussions, workshops, etc.)
Our galleries are leased on a weekly basis at the following rates:
Room One: $700 / week (11.25 m x 8.8 m)
Room Two: $300 / week (5 m x 3.2 m)
Room Three: $200 / week (3.8 m x 4 m )
Entire gallery: $1200/week
We are now accepting applications for our 2014 exhibition program.
As a special offer, bookings of the entire gallery made before December 1st 2013 will receive a 10% discount on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th week.
1 week: $1200
2 weeks: $2400 – $120 = $2280 ($1,140/week)
3 weeks: $3600 – $240 = $3360 ($1,120/week)
4 weeks: $4800 – $360 = $4440 ($1,110/week)
For more information please visit the website