DEADLINE : 14th March, 2018
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the
international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
Win a cash prize:
– Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
– Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
Win 2 art residences:
– 1 art residence in Italy – value Euro 1800,00
– 1 art residence in Chile – value Euro 1800,00
Promote their art through a variety of channels:
– exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
– improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public
and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
– have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition
and all its stages.
For more information please visit the website – www.contest.yicca.org