DEADLINE : 31st October, 2017
YAJA is a new innovative news feed giving journalism, media and art students a global platform to publish their articles.
YAJA – ’embracing mobile and online journalism’
YAJA provides media opportunities, industry mentoring, work experience, networking opportunities, a large audience reach, as well as awards recognition.
Yes we think globally. Articles from anywhere in the world are welcome. We love to experience your culture!
YAJA is free for students to join, independent and 100% self-funded.
How does it work?
YAJA is a global news feed. On YAJA students can publish new or share existing articles at any time. But if they want their stories to be considered for the 2017 awards, the deadline for submission is 31st October 2017!
Benefits: YAJA is a great way to enhance your graduate portfolio.
• Gain work experience
• As a regular contributor, have your profile displayed on the YAJA TEAM page
• Reach an established global audience
• Get access to freelance opportunities
• Get access to exclusive media invitations
• Receive industry mentoring and experience
• Meet exciting and influential people
• Use networking opportunities
• Add to your portfolio / CV
• Receive awards recognition
• Have your articles published on a global scale
Our sponsors will give away:
LumaTouch will provide a special prize of $500 for the best journalistic video story edited with LumaFusion published before October 31st 2017.