WHEN : 9th - 30th September
WHERE : Gallery of Modern Art
MUSIC LINE UP: A dynamic line up of international, national and local, all-female musicians in the heart of GOMA
- 9 September: Double bill with Sarah Mary Chadwick and Summer Flake.
- 16 September: Sydney’s Sampa the Great reveals her penchant for poetry and lyricism in songs from her 2015 debut studio album.
- 23 September: Award-winning Melbourne singer-songwriter Jess Ribeiro brings hazy rock and 60s psych melodies.
- 30 September: Melbourne’s Teeth & Tongue will mesmerise with an unlikely combination of garage and psychedelic rock, disco, folk, dance, RnB and pop for the final Up Late.
STORYTELLING, POP-UP STYLING AND DJ SET
- Be tempted by the food and drinks offering at the Up Late bars, and visit the pop-up makeup style station, with Brisbane-based makeup artist Billie Weston.
- The Storytellers Talk series at 6:30pm each Up Late (set inside the exhibition space) explores how narrative and character is shaped.
- Earlier in the evening, local DJ collective Cheated Hearts will fill the Long Gallery with music, before the headline performance on the River Room stage.
FRIDAYS 5.30-10.00PM | GOMA | TICKETED
General admission $25, QAGOMA / Members $22
For more details, please visit the – Website