WHEN : 4th December, 8:20pm
WHERE : Brisbane Powerhouse
PechaKucha Night takes place in 704 cities around the world. Be inspired by Brisbane’s creatives who each present 20 slides, 20 seconds each, 6 mins 40 seconds of inspiration.
Volume 35 Speakers :
- CJ Hendry [Illustrator] Photorealistic drawings using only black ink as her medium.
- Jane Edminston [Ceramist] Intricacy, colour, imagation
- Text & Image [Westend Street Magazine] Design, Art, Photography, Street Press
- Kate Jardine [Paediatrician/Photographer] Stories and photos from working on the Thai Burma Border.
- Alison McDonald [Architects/Real Studio] Rebuilding the ruins
- Mathew Vola [Structural Designer] Parametric Design
- Sarah Winter [Artist] Visual threatre making