The Embassy of Foreign Artists, a residency programme in Geneva, is launching a series of calls for themed projects, open to all types of practice.
The open call is addressed to all professional artists coming from following artistic fields: performing arts, visual arts and applied arts (fine arts, dance, theatre, music, literature, comics, cinema, etc.). Cultural practitioners, active in the research of contemporary cultural practices, such as curators, playwrights, set designers or those from other fields and applied disciplines (architecture, design) are also invited to apply.
There are three themes artists can apply for:
- Art and Citizenship: Looking at the world with a critical eye.
- Art and Science: Exploring scientific issues through art.
- Art and Stories: Giving form to archives.
The terms for the different strands vary, but they all include an allowance of 4200 CHF (~4000 EUR), divided into three monthly grants of 1400 CHF (~1330 EUR). A production budget may also be available.
Available residency periods:
- 3 months from 1st January to 31th March 2021.
- 3 months from 1st April to 30th June 2021.
- 3 months from 1st July to 30th September 2021.
- 3 months from 1st October to 31th December 2021.
- 6 months from 1st January to 30th June 2021.
- 6 months from 1st July to 31th December 2021.
For more information please visit the – Website