Our volunteers assist us through all stages of exhibition, and include:
- Support on installation and deinstallation days with assistance in helping to set up and take down the exhibition.
- Working with us during the exhibition: at the launch, artist talks, information tent, program sales, survey collection, visitor liaison
- Working within the education program to help facilitate workshops.
- Maintenance and security patrols of the site during the exhibition.
By working just three shifts, you will receive….
- An official SWELL exhibition program
- A SWELL T-shirt & cap
- A SWELL lanyard
- Complimentary coupons from nearby retailers
- An invitation to the Volunteer After Party
- All volunteers are acknowledged with a Certificate of Participation
- plus opportunities to meet and network with new people
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office on 07 5525 0503.
Image: Lauren Gray Sting Rays Photography Lex Smith