ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Venice Events and ACIT Venice – Italian-German Cultural Association, is selecting all interesting photo, painting, video art, installation/sculpture and performance art works to include in the next exhibition THE BODY LANGUAGE – ITSLIQUID International Art Exhibition 2021 that will be held in Venice during the period of Venice Carnival 2021, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, from February 25 to March 19, 2021, and at Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello from February 26 to March 19, 2021.
THE BODY LANGUAGE analyzes the hidden parts of our identities, through an immersive experience inside the fascinating universe of the complex labyrinths of our consciousness.
The participation includes the following services:
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/films/performances and pictures of artworks by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form on our Website