The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
This aim will be pursued by taking advantage of the opportunities that the contest offers:
- Euro 3000,00 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
- exhibit of the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- maximum visibility access through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
- the works of selected artist will be published on “YICCA 2014” catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalist and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
- the finalists of the competition will have the possibility to stay in city of the exhibition for free during the opening day, as well.
12 (twelve) artists will participate in the final exhibition.
From the final 12 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second ranked who will win a prize of 3000 (three thousand/00) and 1000 (one thousand/00) euro.
Image : Neige by Francis Dubois (2014)
For more information please visit the – Website